Rekindling that winning mentality
Managed Services Summit London 2023 was about helping MSPs enhance their services offerings, strengthen their market position and create opportunities for greater prosperity.
As the Managed Services market matures many MSPs tend to lose the entrepreneurial spirit that led them to their current position. MSS London was there to rekindle that enthusiasm, drive and winning mentality. At the heart of MSS London 2023 was a series of panel discussions, high level keynotes and topical presentations all aimed at helping MSPs move to the next level.
The Managed Services Summit 2023 addressed the key trends and issues that impact the managed services sector including:
- How to build differentiation within an increasingly competitive market
- Maximise value and increase efficiencies for MSPs and their Customers
- Increasing knowledge of new technologies, processes, and best practice
- Analysing trends in buyer behaviour and successful sales strategies
- Changes and trends in regulatory compliance
- Successfully adoption of Zero trust architecture (ZTA)
- Emerging advances in AI, automation and XaaS
- The state of cloud adoption, and hybrid and edge computing
- Hybrid and remote working best practice
- Addressing the growing cyber security skills gap
As well as panel discussions and keynotes there was extensive networking time for delegates to meet with potential business partners.
The Managed Services Summit London 2023 was a C-suite event that examined the latest trends and developments in managed services, how they have influenced customer requirements and how to create value through managed services for your organisation and customers.